Is Q Business Traveller the right level for you?
Q Business Traveller gives you all the English that you need to work and travel abroad.
Q Business Traveller is the right level for you if:
||you have a basic or good understanding of English. |
||you have basic reading skills.|
||you want to understand basic instructions, messages, and short conversations.|
||you want to learn new words and improve your grammar.|
||you need to ask simple questions and have short conversations in English.|
||you want to be able to read short texts – such as notices, messages, emails, and postcards.|
||you want to understand English used in business and/or travel – such as booking meetings or hotel rooms. |
What You Will Learn
Q Business Traveller teaches you new vocabulary and lets you practice skills that you will need when traveling or working overseas – such as reading, speaking, listening and understanding.
By the end of the course, you will be able to....
- texts on a range of topics, such as food, travel, and hobbies.
- short dialogs and simple texts.
- instructions and basic questions.
- simple sentences and the correct spelling of words in English.
- to new people and ask simple questions.
- to people in order to do basic tasks – such as booking flights or ordering food
- about various topics – such as travel, sports, and the weather.
- and practice both the US and UK pronunciations of English words.
- basic instructions, directions, and messages.
- short conversations and simple questions .
- videos on everyday work and travel situations – such as meeting clients or booking flights.
- differences between American and British English.
Click here to return to the page: 'Choosing the Right Course'.